Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My sweet ride

bike

Just wanted to put up a picture of my awesome bike! Bright orange, and always the biggest bike in any of the bike lots. I guess they checked my height on the medical records because its perfect for me. A few days ago I installed the basket on the back for my extra purchases. On the 30th of every month, the local grocery store, Mrs. Smart, runs quintuple point day. So instead of 1 point for every 100yen, you get 5. I was running low on food anyways, so I racked up a bunch of points! I was not prepared for my stocking up on food, as I only brought one reusable bag (As seen in the back). I also invested in a bungee cord to hold all those goodies in the back in place.
Did I mention I also have a light and a bell? I may have to ship this baby home.

1 comment:

Sui Generis said...

Sweet! Those handlebars are cranked up to the maxxx.