Sunday, August 03, 2008

I'm baaacckkkk

So... I guess I'm a liar!
I am going back to Japan for a minimum of 3 months! I leave in three days!

*doki doki*

"Doki doki" is the sound of your heart pounding in Japanese. That is your culture for the day!

I am nervous because it is approaching so quickly, but after not seeing Ed for 3+ months, I am happy about it too! We will be living together in a new apartment in Mie Prefecture (about 2 hours from where I was living before, but still in the same prefecture).
I'm going to play it by ear, but probably end up teaching English again and doing chocolates on the side. Write me!

2 comments:

ladypilot said...

Hey Jhenn, thanks for decorating our dry-erase board! Pretty says hello, and she wants another dress to wear. Ok, I made the last part up.
Hope you had a good time at your party, and good luck on your flight!

Anonymous said...

Are you there yet?