Thursday, August 23, 2007

Final Countdown

I have a little over a week left in Japan. I have just finished polishing up my resume to send out to a few places. It's crazy to be stepping out of one phase of life into another.
Recently Ed and I have been enjoying NHK a lot (Japan's public broadcasting ie-PBS). The kids shows improve our Japanese in the morning, and at night there are segments to learn English, French, German, and Hindi. Even the English learning shows are interesting because we reverse-learn what the Japanese phrases are.
Although, I did opt out of NHK news in lieu of watching "How much my sex change operations cost." That is a little more interesting.

Ok, I WILL organize my stuff to see how big another bag I need to buy will be. I bumped myself up to business class on the flight home, I wonder if I can bring extra ^_^

No comments: