Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Last Day

Well, yesterday was my last day of being a teacher. I was sad, but also felt a weight lifted, but also unemotional about it all at the same time. I have 2 more official work days left this week, where I will be going into the Town Hall at the Board of Education and sit at my computer all day. Exciting I know. I will be finishing the plans for Mom's trip. She gets in tonight, I will ask to leave early, and do it anyways. I even cleaned all last night.

It was weird this morning to think, "Ah!!! I get to sleep in til 6:30!!!" Sleeping in until 6:30.... AM? I've entered adult life...
I'm so excited about this extra time I even made a smoothie, a small bowl of oatmeal and some french toast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the hell time did you have to get up before you got to sleep in until 6:30? FROM CRYSTAL. P.S. 6:30 is Satan's hour and that's why I have to hit snooze.